He fits right in with the rest of the lying, shit stirring victims. Shows what kind of position you can get yourself into if you spin the right yarns in the right ears. Maybe we should enlist anti-terror lobbyists and bend their ears about what we have to listen to weekly from the scum?

No one's proven a thing in this thread. I see a lot of accusations and conjecture, but no actual proof. And believe me, if I am convinced he's lying, I will condemn as everyone else is.

But there appears to be a bandwagon here and I can't see the wheels.

No one's proven a thing in this thread. I see a lot of accusations and conjecture, but no actual proof. And believe me, if I am convinced he's lying, I will condemn as everyone else is.

But there appears to be a bandwagon here and I can't see the wheels.

Perhaps you should read the quotes attributed to Elliott then before you suggest that people are accusing without proof. The proof is certainly there if you look for it.

What is the proof that he is lying ? He provided the EXACT same story on two different occasions and attributed the exact same story in one interview as being from his time in Italy yet in another interview he said it was in a Celtic vs Rangers game. Now unless he did the exact same thing when the bananas were thrown at him in both games and unless the interviewer asked the exact same question in two different countries and he gave the exact same answer.... then he is a liar.

Is it possible the exact same thing happened twice ? Sure, I guess it is. Is it likely ? You probably have as much chance of winning big in the lottery, in my opinion.

Perhaps you should read the quotes attributed to Elliott then before you suggest that people are accusing without proof. The proof is certainly there if you look for it.

What is the proof that he is lying ? He provided the EXACT same story on two different occasions and attributed the exact same story in one interview as being from his time in Italy yet in another interview he said it was in a Celtic vs Rangers game. Now unless he did the exact same thing when the bananas were thrown at him in both games and unless the interviewer asked the exact same question in two different countries and he gave the exact same answer.... then he is a liar.

Is it possible the exact same thing happened twice ? Sure, I guess it is. Is it likely ? You probably have as much chance of winning big in the lottery, in my opinion.

My point is no one has actually proven he said the comment about an Italian game. The only proof in this thread is that he said it about an OF game. I'd like the evidence he also said it about an Italian game in which he was involved.