Gers pub fury over IRA graffiti

SICK yobs were spotted on camera daubing pro-IRA graffiti across a Rangers-themed boozer in green paint, it was revealed last night.

The hooded louts used a ROLLER to plaster the front of the Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium, with a reference to the republican terror group.

Disgusted owner Robert Marshall â?? who captured the hooligans in the act on CCTV â?? yesterday called in the police in a bid to catch the culprits.

He said: "I'm not interested in the politics. I'm just a football fan and I think it's disgusting that, in this day and age, people are still doing these things.

"These guys have written CIRA in green lettering which is about 6ft high. I've got them on CCTV using a roller to do it.

"It took them a couple of minutes. They've got their hoods up, but I reckon they could be identified.

"I will be keeping a log from now on of anything else that happens."

The Glasgow pub was previously known as the Stadium Bar.

Last night Strathclyde Police said they were dealing with an incident at the boozer.

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3876586/Gers-pub-fury-over-IRA-graffiti.html#ixzz1b1aN42nw

Notable:

1) the name the graffiti CIRA being "a reference to a republican terror group"

2) absence of linking it to the Celtic and its support

Just imagine somesuch would have happened at one of their pubs ...

Noticed that mate not one sectarian or bigot comment in sight. Got to love the Scottish media.

Coming from the winey myself I predicted this would happen

would be surprised if this is only thing that happens I honestly thought it would have been set alight.

Heard a guy behind me talking to his mate and he was saying the same thing, and they call us the intolerant bigots.