I was half listening to the radio this morning and someone described it as a MIRICLE.

Oh well, we'd better just pack up our bags and had the title to the miricle workers. lol

How many times this season are we going to hear something about 1 result being the turning point of their league season?

:yawn:

Obviously I hate them winning, ever, but in a way the consolation is this will give Lennon some breathing space to hold onto his job. I fully expect 'well to take the 3 points on Sunday though.

They tend to win one, lose one, they never seem to win 2 in a row, so I've gone for a draw on Sunday.

I'd settle for that,any points the BHEASTS drop is good,however we can drive on from our strong position,it's all about what we do from now on in

Copy and pasted from "celtic and Rangers fans are not criminals" favebook page:

Posted Friday 4th November 2011.

"Looking for some urgent help from my fellow Celts. Last night (Nov 3rd) at the game vs Rennes at Celtic Park my friend's nephew, Jordan, who's 11 years old, had his wheelchair stolen.

He's a season ticket holder and was there with his Dad in section 112 of the Lisbon Lions stand. They leave the black chair at the landing at the top of the stairs at every game.

Supposedly a steward seen some kids playing on it at some point, but didn't intervene. The wheelchair was only four weeks old, and Jordan is asking his Mum why someone would take his only way of getting around away from him, and when he can get it back again. Someone out there MUST have some information that can help us."

I'd settle for that,any points the BHEASTS drop is good,however we can drive on from our strong position,it's all about what we do from now on in

More than true. I was listening to Real Radio last night and a guy that will be on the field tomorrow as part of the invited forces lads was saying that we've not even got into full gear yet. It's true that we usually have a couple of months of great flowing footy, which has not happened yet, despite our dominant position.

The coming games over the festive period is usually a good time for the Gers, and I'm not going to gripe about any possible injuries, as we have a decent squad this year.