Good stuff Danny. I'll publish it to the main Gersnet site for you in an hour or so because 5pm to 6pm is normally a sweet spot for Newsnow traffic on a Friday. icon14.png

Oh yeah, this site's on Newsnow, I forgot about that. Cheers Zaps.

Although - when the buggery did they make you an admin :D

I put in 'arguably' because, of course, no one can really know how long it'll be before he'll return to the first team, let alone resume the level of form he was at till his injury. It was a 'pessimistic' prediction if you like - the idea of a year out at worst then possibly 2 or 3 months+ to regain his old form. Hence 2013.

Hopefully he'll be back before then.

True, I realise what you were meaning. I was just thinking that the technology today, with keyhole surgery and the like, he'll not have to recover from the operation, as well as the injury. As you say, here's hoping he's back sooner, rather than later.

Keep up the good work as regards the blogging.

Oh yeah, this site's on Newsnow, I forgot about that. Cheers Zaps.

Although - when the buggery did they make you an admin :D

There must have been a momentary lapse of reason a few weeks ago. :)

That's your article published mate... - http://t.co/PS9LUrMN icon14.png

Edited by Zappa

Nice article mate. I scoured it for spelling mistakes but have yet to find any....which is disappointing! ;-)

Fulcrum. :o;)

Decent read, would have been interesting to see a bit more analysis as to what you think the manager should or could do as well.

Fulcrum. :o;)

Damn you.

Decent read, would have been interesting to see a bit more analysis as to what you think the manager should or could do as well.

I tend to veer towards trying to convey the facts as I see them - I don't tend to put in too many of my own conjectures.

Another good article from a bear. Sports journalists, take note.

Edit: I like the background pic in your blog.

Ta. I also put in a picture of Naismith to the body of the article. Still getting the hang of this blogging malarky - I want to fiddle about with the font and title because I want them centred and the subtitle is slightly tricky to read.