Lennon, Thompson and Stokes link to IRA band?

You should post it on the official Celtic FB page - see what they say!

Great work again Chris. It really is incredible that the mainstream media haven't explored this story.

It is becoming laughable Frankie. I really find it hard to fathom why they ignore it surely it can't just be because 90% of them are Celtic minded, they must value their credibility more than the love of a football team.

Great blog Chris and I agree with Frankie you should be posting this to Celtic,Uefa the police,the SNP and anyone else who may listen.

so....possibly none of the above then!!!

I find it amazing that a normal punter can put together a well written piece of journalism which isn't sensationalist, sticks 100% to the intended story and provides evidence to back up any points made.....yet the vast number of "professional" journalist are unable to do this.

Edited by Darthter

A normal punter? How dare you! Seriously though that is a very good point. Although I'm now getting some abuse from Celtic fans it does seem most of it focuses on them not thinking there is anything wrong with singing IRA songs. None of them seem to be able to grasp the point which is to question why the media are not reporting this when they have reported very similar stories in the past.

Stokes is on STV tonight telling people sectarianism is bad whilst in his spare time he promotes a pro IRA band and sings on stage with them. The media know this but they lap up his sound bite anyway. It's incredible.

so....possibly none of the above then!!!

I find it amazing that a normal punter can put together a well written piece of journalism which isn't sensationalist, sticks 100% to the intended story and provides evidence to back up any points made.....yet the vast number of "professional" journalist are unable to do this.

Unable or unwilling two different roads to the same destination.

There's not much I can contribute to this thread, except I was listening to Chick Young tonight saying that it would be better if some of the players, like Stokes and Hooper were to come out with the same comments as lemon.

Now he must be aware of these You Tube vids, yet he attempts to influence the news instead of doing his job, which is to report it.

You too Chick with your love of exclusives could have a say on what players say and do by making it common knowledge what these, of at least this player, is getting up to in his spare time.