Cops to monitor Celtic fans in Inverness

Before this started I didn't give a fhuck what they sang their scum I just sang even louder straight back at them. But they had to get all mock offended and look at the state we're in now. Gives me one more reason to hate the Mhanky pricks.

This has all been just an all out assault on Rangers,nobody has ever been offended,simply an attack on Rangers.

It started with one-upmanship and ended in one- hellofamess. I must admit the idiots with their bullets and bombs done our club or supporters absolutely no favours at all. What were they thinking?

It started with one-upmanship and ended in one- hellofamess. I must admit the idiots with their bullets and bombs done our club or supporters absolutely no favours at all. What were they thinking?

What Gers fans have been convicted by a Court of law of being guilty of any of those crimes pete?

What Gers fans have been convicted by a Court of law of being guilty of any of those crimes pete?

It is only a matter of time. IMO you are arguing semantics, there can be very little doubt that those eejits are Rangers fans.

Besides, nowhere did pete say they had been convicted.

Unless you are suggesting that the pictures of them with their Gers tops on are falsified - was not one of them at least a poster on FF ?

The thing is nobody agrees with that sort of behaviour,however it has been going on for a long time from BOTH SIDES,Novo getting a bullit sent through the post,Beasleys' car being petrol bombed,Sandy Jardine getting threats from the IRA during a world cup with Scotland,etc;ect;. But we are talking about the mock offended here,songs that the BHEASTS find offensive is where it all began.

It is only a matter of time. IMO you are arguing semantics, there can be very little doubt that those eejits are Rangers fans.

Besides, nowhere did pete say they had been convicted.

Unless you are suggesting that the pictures of them with their Gers tops on are falsified - was not one of them at least a poster on FF ?

I only asked because I always thought it was meant to be a case of everyone is innocent until proven guilty and not the other way round Craig. I remember the pictures of the Ayreshire guys wearing Gers tops, but my point to pete is that those people were arrested after a huge investigation, taken to court in Kilmarnock and the case was given some sort of special extension because the prosecuter didn't have a proper case against the guys and needed time to build a case. Erm sorry, but why did they arrest the men and release their names if they didn't have a proper case to prosecute them and prove their guilt? Let's also not forget the rediculous case of the postman pat costume-wearing student whos digs got raided after he posted pictures online of himself in fancy dress. He got arrested on suspicion of involvement in the supposed "viable devices", devices which were never shown on camera as far as I know, despite the police always being eager to show pictures of captured or seized weapons.

Here's what I think happened in these cases: The police got anonymous tip-offs from certain Celtic fans and ploughed in arresting people without proper evidence to prove they were involved in anything they were being accused of. Let's wait and see if the Ayreshire men are convicted before concluding that they're guilty.

Edited by Zappa