Indians Arrive For Trial

Sorry but this does nothing for me.

Not excited about it here either, but if we sign one of them he'll deserve full support because the signing SHOULD be about the player's ability, not his marketing potential.

Sorry but this does nothing for me.

I don't think anyone is getting excited to be fair,however for long enough Rangers were always being accused of not searching the lower footballing nations for players and now they are doing that they get a hard time for doing it.If players have natural raw ability then good coaching will/should enhance that ability,I see nothing wrong with having a close look at any player,you never know you might just unearth a wee cracker!

I don't think anyone is getting excited to be fair,however for long enough Rangers were always being accused of not searching the lower footballing nations for players and now they are doing that they get a hard time for doing it.If players have natural raw ability then good coaching will/should enhance that ability,I see nothing wrong with having a close look at any player,you never know you might just unearth a wee cracker!

Summed it up perfectly Ian!

Good luck to them both,sure it will be a massive eye opener for them both but more so Lalpekhlua. As Iain said, it's nice to see us looking further down the ladder because we may just get lucky. OK these guys might not win deals but the thing i like about this is that we are taking the time to bring these boys in and have a look at them first hand rather than deciding via DVD's or playing for their club or country. Bring them to MP and see how they are around our boys and environment and go from there but it's nice to see that maximum effort by the coaching staff is going into the potential signing of talent.