Whittaker to Fulham?

We don't have an adequate replacement - Broadfoot is garbage and McMillan isn't ready imho. We'd have to spend the money on someone else. I have no idea how good Ortiz is at RB.

but at the same time....Whittaker hasn't exactly been outstanding....especially as a defending right back. At times he appears too eager to get forward, and can be regularly caught out - this was always a problem I had with Boughera.

but at the same time....Whittaker hasn't exactly been outstanding....especially as a defending right back. At times he appears too eager to get forward, and can be regularly caught out - this was always a problem I had with Boughera.

Yes, he cost us a goal against Dunfermline by being way too far up.

He has made errors, and once upon a time he was public enemy #1, but he's improved over the season - but he is not one of our marquee players. Never has been never will be. £2M would get a sufficient replacement, 3 or 4M would get us far better.

I'm quite surprised he's on as high a wage that he is

I think that saga mystifies most of us Frankie. We knew Ally rated him, and Whittaker's repeated rejections of our offers baffled as well as infuriated. He's ended up one of our top paid players, on around £20k or whatever it is, and isn't worth that by a long way. Yet Ally insisted that he was a 'keep at all costs' player so the offers kept increasing.

Agree Darther play him at right mid I don't have a problem he's never a right back. Did you see how easy Sproule went by him on Saturday.

I don't think we should be selling ourselves short and £5 million is more like it.

They either want him, or they don't. Why should we have to go without because some ELP club come a calling?

The fact we're a Scottish club, they seem to think a couple of million is enough for us.