Kris Boyd or Kenny Miller?

Boyd or Miller?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Boyd or Miller?

• Boyd
    • Miller

Following on from Craig and SP7s disagreement over Boyd and Miller in another thread, if you were Rangers manager and both players were available, which one would you sign? You need to pick one or another.

Who would you choose?

Also, I think it was more an honest differing of opinions than a disagreement as such.

I agree SC it's all about opinions, as I said I can't for the life of me think what Boyd would bring to that team, a struggling Boyd in a struggling Rangers side is a recipe for disaster.

I'm with superrcoop on this one, it's Boydie for me, and I'll explain why...Boyd scored more goals in a Rangers jersey that Miller could only dream about. Kenny in his 2nd spell at Ibrox improved as a scorer, I think Kris can be even better if he gets a 2nd chance.

This is just my opinion.

Would be great though if we could get BOTH of them back.

Miller also had a good few assists and I think he brings more than boyd.

If it's a choice between the 2, and everything else being equal, then I'd prefer Miller.

The possibility of getting Boyd for free is the reason I'd have him back for his goals.

If both were available, they would be available at a different cost. Or in this hypothetical situation are we assuming they're both available on a free? Makes a difference.

It's a wee light hearted poll. Stop over-complicating it and vote FFS!