Kris Boyd or Kenny Miller?

Boyd or Miller?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Boyd or Miller?

• Boyd
    • Miller

You have to be the most pedantic guy ever, even more than Smalce when he was on here. ;)

Just pointing out your failings bud ;)

I AM pedantic, no question. But if you didnt make mistakes I wouldnt have to point them out... now, dont be getting precious, just having fun with you.

It IS a decent poll though - not overly surprised it is split.

Would still take Boyd back on a short term deal as we are severely lacking in goals right now - Jelavic isnt firing and Lafferty is only just back from injury - we need more of a presence up front and Boyd would provide that.

I would think we are assuming they were both available on a free and at same wages - only way to truly compare on a like-for-like basis.

FFS! You don't need to assume anything, it's a stupid wee poll on an internet forum. Christ, you'd think you and S_A were voting for the next US President.

FFS! You don't need to assume anything, it's a stupid wee poll on an internet forum. Christ, you'd think you and S_A were voting for the next US President.

:wtf: - was trying to support your poll....

Just pointing out your failings bud ;)I AM pedantic, no question. But if you didnt make mistakes I wouldnt have to point them out... now, dont be getting precious, just having fun with you.

I'm sorry but it was a typo. Hardly the crime of the century and if memory serves me right, doesn't carry any sort of criminal conviction.

:flipa: