Kris Boyd or Kenny Miller?

Boyd or Miller?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Boyd or Miller?

• Boyd
    • Miller

Miller is definitely an all round better player. But Boyd scores more goals.

I'm a tad confused as to why this thread was even created. Only 1 of these players are available. :meh:

It's only a bit of fun. Someone on here was saying that they'd take Boyd before Miller and another user said they'd take Boyd and not Miller. It's bringing some decent discussion to the board too.

Some people on here are reacting like I've shat in their dinner.

IT'S A LIGHT HEARTED POLL THAT'S NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUS!

Edited by Gazza_8

It's only a bit of fun. Someone on here was saying that they'd take Boyd before Miller and another user said they'd take Boyd and not Miller. It's bringing some decent discussion to the board too.

Some people on here are reacting like I've shat in their dinner.

IT'S A LIGHT HEARTED POLL THAT'S NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUS!

Talk about over-reacting.

Talk about over-reacting.

Stop being anal about it. I don't get why some have taken it so seriously? Lighten up! Also, if you find the poll confusing you're pretty easy to confuse.

Edited by Gazza_8

Stop being anal about it. I don't get why some have taken it so seriously? Lighten up! Also, if you find the poll confusing you're pretty easy to confuse.

I think you are actually confusing what I said.

I would see the point in having the poll if both players were available, but they aren't. I don't see how that is being anal or easily confused.

I think you are actually confusing what I said.

I would see the point in having the poll if both players were available, but they aren't. I don't see how that is being anal or easily confused.

You said yourself you were a "tad confused"! It's a poll on an internet forum, it's not being published in some global magazine. I said in my opening post that if both players were available - I know they aren't hence why it was just a bit of fun.

If you want to be awkward about it then fire away.

Edited by Gazza_8

You said yourself you were a "tad confused"! It's a poll on an internet forum, it's not being published in some global magazine. I said in my opening post that if both players were available - I know they aren't hence why it was just a bit of fun.

If you want to be awkward about it then fire away.

You are making it look like I'm being awkward.

I merely posted my opinion on a poll on an internet forum.