Kris Boyd or Kenny Miller?

Boyd or Miller?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Boyd or Miller?

• Boyd
    • Miller

Our problems lie in the creative part of the side/squad. If i was to choose i'd go for Miller as i thought him and Jela had a good partnership starting before Miller left.

Jela has to stay no matter what. If we can get Boydy on a deal to the end of the season then i'd jump at it but overall i'd go for Miller.

I'd like to see Boyd back,he'll always score goals up here and we are lacking at the moment.

The attitude towards some players truly amazes me!

Ask Kyle Lafferty all about that, a lad who actually wants to play for Rangers, and fat arse isn't a Rangers player anymore thank god so if I think he's a waste of space that's what I'll call him.

I take it we are scoring a lot less goals since lazy boy left? Oh wait we're not that can't be right surely.

Ask Kyle Lafferty all about that, a lad who actually wants to play for Rangers, and fat arse isn't a Rangers player anymore thank god so if I think he's a waste of space that's what I'll call him.

I take it we are scoring a lot less goals since lazy boy left? Oh wait we're not that can't be right surely.

Do you have any meaningful comparison between Boyd and Lafferty, one that would include goal scoring records and being a record holder.

Do you have any meaningful comparison between Boyd and Lafferty, one that would include goal scoring records and being a record holder.

The answer if you bothered reading it was about supporters attitudes to certain players, the comparison was that the Rangers support is probably split over Lafferty the same way we are over Boyd.

The answer if you bothered reading it was about supporters attitudes to certain players, the comparison was that the Rangers support is probably split over Lafferty the same way we are over Boyd.

I think you should read your own post, "fat arse" "lazy boy" "waste of space" what a way to describe our record SPL scorer, of course you claim it is about attitudes, let's just say yours is plain to see.

I think you should read your own post, "fat arse" "lazy boy" "waste of space" what a way to describe our record SPL scorer, of course you claim it is about attitudes, let's just say yours is plain to see.

Not hiding the fact I have no time for Boyd for the reasons I stated, and he's not our SPL record goalscorer he left. He thought he was something (soon found out how wrong he was) and we got nothing for him. Boyd looks after only one person and that's Boyd and look where it's got him sitting on his arse with no club at 28.

Tell me which one of the three I called him that is not true?

Not hiding the fact I have no time for Boyd for the reasons I stated, and he's not our SPL record goalscorer he left. He thought he was something (soon found out how wrong he was) and we got nothing for him. Boyd looks after only one person and that's Boyd and look where it's got him sitting on his arse with no club at 28.

Tell me which one of the three I called him that is not true?

That he is not ours and the rest of the SPL's record goalscorer, simples. :smokin: