Kris Boyd or Kenny Miller?

Boyd or Miller?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Boyd or Miller?

• Boyd
    • Miller

Miller is definitely an all round better player. But Boyd scores more goals.

Miller scored more in his final half season than Boyd ever did in the same period of time. I might be wrong but I don't ever recall Boyd getting 22 in half a season?

Miller scored more in his final half season than Boyd ever did in the same period of time. I might be wrong but I don't ever recall Boyd getting 22 in half a season?

Who's to say that form would have continued though? Boyd's last season he started on fire.. then he had an injury & when he came back he still never scored for 3 months.

Who's to say that form would have continued though? Boyd's last season he started on fire.. then he had an injury & when he came back he still never scored for 3 months.

And who is to say Boyd would continue the goalscoring he had whilst with us ? None of us know, but facts are facts. Boys is SPL top scorer. Miller scored more in half a season.

Only my opinion, but Miller brings far more to a team than Boyd. It just also appears to me that Miller tried to provide goals to Boyd rather than score... but when Boyd left Miller took on the role of scorer and did so with aplomb, whilst still providing more as a team player than Boyd could ever hope for.

Miller for me, undoubtedly.

What's the point about half a season? The fact is, Boyd has and probably would always score more goals per season than Miller.

Miller would have scored the same again had he not left in January. He was, in goalscoring terms, on fire, more so than at any point of Boyd's Ibrox career. He would have hit 40 had he not left.

IMHO of course.