Kris Boyd or Kenny Miller?

Boyd or Miller?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Boyd or Miller?

• Boyd
    • Miller

His record ain't bad since he went back to Slovakia.

His record seems to point to him only being any good at banging in goals in Slovakia, maybe a bit like Boydy with Scotland? :D

Cant believe this thread on the lazy fat arse striker is still going. There's been more words typed in this thread than yards Boyd ran in his Rangers career.

He didn't need to run, he was in the right place at the right time. A sign of a quality poacher (in the SPL anyway). ;)

Really is amazing how an average footballer can split a support so much. He really is the Marmite of strikers.

I am an other who just likes goalscorers, i'm not interested in what else they do, and Boyd was just a goalscorer nothing else, he was not a patch on some strikers we've had in the past but he was the best we had at the time. I can see why fans don't like him but the stick he got and still gets when he scored lots of goals for us and helped us win titles and cups was/is shocking IMO.

Really is amazing how an average footballer can split a support so much. He really is the Marmite of strikers.

I'm not a huge fan of Boyd but credit where credit's due re his goalscoring record.