Kris Boyd or Kenny Miller?

Boyd or Miller?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Boyd or Miller?

• Boyd
    • Miller

I agree SC it's all about opinions, as I said I can't for the life of me think what Boyd would bring to that team, a struggling Boyd in a struggling Rangers side is a recipe for disaster.

I'm more of a Miller fan but how can you ask what Boyd would bring to the team? How many foals did he score for us again?

I'm more of a Miller fan but how can you ask what Boyd would bring to the team? How many foals did he score for us again?

I here you Gazza he scored a barrel load, I can't argue with that but he was also the laziest player I've ever seen and the way we are playing he's a luxury we can't afford at the moment.

Chose Boyd purely for fact he's a proven goalscorer

As Good as Miller was his game was based on his running the channels and with him getting on a bit 32 i think now not so sure he'd be able to contribute same as he did previously

Also, I think it was more an honest differing of opinions than a disagreement as such.

Yeah, would agree with this SC7. Just seeing different types of player and what they could offer to the team :thup:

If both were available, they would be available at a different cost. Or in this hypothetical situation are we assuming they're both available on a free? Makes a difference.

I would think we are assuming they were both available on a free and at same wages - only way to truly compare on a like-for-like basis.

Guest superrcooper7
Yeah, would agree with this SC7. Just seeing different types of player and what they could offer to the team :thup:

Agree with you, and agree that I'm right on this occasion ;)

Not sure, but he scored a fair few goals :thup:

Nice wee poll by the way Gav :D