Anyone watch the highlights of the Aston Villa Arsenal game?

Hutton walks about the pitch like he owns the place. He fouled RvP and couldn't leave it at that, he had to mouth off to him and make a total prat of himself. You could see a red card coming and about a minute he was shown his 2nd yellow.

He thinks he's something special. He isn't. I bumped into him in Glasgow a good few years back and he was a absolute cock then and going by last night, still is. He's a liability.

Selling him when we did was a great piece of business.

I read on FF that he beat up his father. :eek:

He shouldve known better. Thats what quality players do, they see a player losing it and get him sent off. It was no surprise that straight after the yellow card, Arsenal worked the ball out to the left. It was actually quite good game. A draw wouldve been the fairer result i reckon

He shouldve known better. Thats what quality players do, they see a player losing it and get him sent off. It was no surprise that straight after the yellow card, Arsenal worked the ball out to the left. It was actually quite good game. A draw wouldve been the fairer result i reckon

Villa did well and created some good chances in the 1st half. The Villa defending for the winning goal was poor. Villa have been poor this season and typical of Eck, he's playing a very defensive minded tactic. I don't think he'll be here for next season.