19 points from 12 games so far. Transitional period or no, this isn't good enough.

Sadly, we're lacking the ability to kill teams off and we're getting caught out out too often.

Even when we manage to score a couple of goals we're still letting the opposition back into the game by conceding soft goals.

Admittedly some decisions have gone against us but we cant blame referee's as these types of decisions even themselves out over the season.

Would like to see us go for the juggular a bit and play with a really high tempo. Still think we're going to give somebody a real doing some day but I've been saying that since the first game of the season.

two major problems. We're not scoring enough and we're losing too many. Sounds simple put that way. I would get Svensson back in and drop J Rod who seems to have gone right off the boil. Also Buffel doesn't cut it for me, he's a bit like the team one week good, the next dreadful. It's going to be long old season.

the sooner leguen ditches his 4 2 3 1 formation the better. we have to start playing with two target men up front. it may work on the european front but it is plain for all to see that it doesnt work in scottish football. at the rate leguen is drpping points he will be out of a job at xmas. he has to have a right good look at his tactics if hes going to stop the rot. I dont want leguen to go but if he doesnt get his arse in gear the decision will be made for him.

Admittedly some decisions have gone against us but we cant blame referee's as these types of decisions even themselves out over the season.

Do you actually beleive this?

That means we're due at least 3 soft penalties to pick us up points in 3 games and have other teams denied about 4 or 5 stone wallers.

I'm not a beleiver of this any more.

I think overall they do. I think that sometimes you dont realise how many decisions go your way when your winning and playing well insomuch that when your not playing well you notice every single one because it's crucial.

Having said that, we have had a really rough few games, referee wise, so I can see how you might not believe that decisions do average themselves out.

I would point out though, we simply haven't been good enough this season and there's no point pointing the finger at ref's when we should be pointing the finger at ourselves.

this season was always going to be difficult...how much support the individual gives the team and the manager is another matter though....

its not great just now,but we have got to give the manager time IMO.

PLG has got to figure a way of brreaking down defences at Ibrox. We seem to be able to do it away from home when the home team attack a bit more. Yesterday we created about 4 chances against a pish Murderwell team. It's not good enough! Against Aberdeen and ICT we created more chances than we did yesterday but didn't make the keeper work.