A Very Bad Scenario

As I said in the OP the story about Jelavic being sold and the reason for it came to me from inside the director's box and I thought others here would be interested. So far its got 695 views and 88 posts.

I know what you have said.Like I have said I have heard countless from the horses mouth rumours before,and that`s all they are rumours.So was it someone sitting in the directors box for the first time? a Director? a member of the Staff? Or was it just second hand information?

I am not having a go at you and I am sure people appreciate you sharing your information but I will just wait and see how the transfer window and tax case play out as we would have been in liquidation back in November if the rumours that were going around back then were true.

Whether the stories coming from these sources are true or not, and I think most of us take them with a pinch of salt, something is wrong with the takeover.

Whether it is Whytes past, where is his money, who holds our debts, why are we in court every couple of weeks, the AGM, and I am sure there are plenty of other pointers.

There is enough to make you ask questions. If this was happening on the other side, we would be laughing our heads off.

Half these threads would be non existent if had won the last few games.... Football fans have a tendency to over react.

we would have been in liquidation back in November if the rumours that were going around back then were true.

That's a very fair point.

I did say it came to me second hand but my source and my source's source have known each other a lifetime and what I can say without giving away the source is: it wasn't a director or a member of staff, but he is a regular in the director's box. Please do not press me further.

That's a very fair point.

I did say it came to me second hand but my source and my source's source have known each other a lifetime and what I can say without giving away the source is: it wasn't a director or a member of staff, but he is a regular in the director's box. Please do not press me further.

I am not pressing you mate.

Like I have already said all these sources are nothing more than gossip,you more or less have confirmed what I was thinking.

We both want what is best for the Club.

Half these threads would be non existent if had won the last few games.... Football fans have a tendency to over react.

There were questions being asked from the start.

I think you would have to believe in the tooth fairy not to question what has been happening.

There were questions being asked from the start.

I think you would have to believe in the tooth fairy not to question what has been happening.

Question it,yes.

Believe some of the stuff getting thrown about -no.

There is definitely something not adding up somewhere. As they say there is no smoke without fire but in this situation even a piece of the fire is visible in that Whyte won't let anyone see the books or face an AGM. I would never have questioned the integrity of a bank a few years ago but after the TBS - ABN\Amro situation and the collapse of that American bank it is clear there are plenty of musky dealings and decisions being made on a daily bases.

I have no insight into what is going on at Rangers so I have to treat everything as a rumour. I am old enough to know that many rumours are false and fabricated or stretched and changed in word of mouth communication, but I also know that the truth is often whispered in the dark before the event takes place. There is also a saying "many a true word said in jest" and while this is no joke somewhere in all the rubble lies the truth.

Ground(s) players etc.

There is no doubt that there is security pledged, just that it is the securities final end holder that is shall we say ambiguous. Whatever happens for £1 and a Gekko script the bank will eventually get their perceived debt, anyone who thinks any more than £1 changed hands should maybe figure out the evidence for this having happened.

The main players all of them, are known for being economical with the truth, if the end result of the tribunal were to be evasion things would get very very interesting, if not and we get the result I think we will huge sighs of relieve will be heard from a vineyard somewhere.

Reading on here sometimes gives you the feeling that you're in a thread of that "Rangers Tax Case" site. A lot of ifs and buts and maybes, and in general the tone is negative, not objective.

It seems that the results have now been audited (FF), which may or may not point towards a possible deal with HMRC.

On a sidenote, I still do not get why LBG should have semi-shifted their Rangers-debt to a new Whyte-debt to get out of the picture, only for Whyte telling us that he will waive this debt should we win the case (in one way or another). For that would mean that he waives a debt still owed to LBG? At least according to what I read above ...