Hope Fleck does stay. I didn't think we should be sending him out on loan anyway and after his involvement in today's great performance it would be utter stupidity to send him away IMO.

Guest Dutchy

There's no point in loaning Fleck out to get games, he'll be gettingthem here with Lafferty's injury and a possible Jelavic sale.

I'm not too happy about Daren Cole going to Partick either!

Fleck didn't impress me yesterday. He played it safe and didn't really do much of note.

He played in his proper position but I still don't see signs from him of the quality he'd need to become a regular.

Dunno, keeping Fleck would be more a back-up of Naismith, McCulloch, Bendiksen and Co., rather than a striker's substitute. Fleck is an attacking midfielder who can actually hit a good and telling pass, fire in some decent corners and free-kicks. He sure is no potent or lethal striker, so I would doubt and hope that he ain't Lafferty's back up. That would be - talking strictly youngsters here - Hemmings. On a sidenote, Kyle Hutton should return now from his rather successful spell at Partick and he, while deployed in midfield by us, was actually a striker at first. IMHO we still need a decent target man*, decent for the SPL this season, decent for someone like Aluko and Healy to feed of.

*Or rather two.