Ally Delighted For Kerkar

For all he's a bit of a comedy figure amongt the support, the lad seems to have a wee bit about him. Decent pace, technique and good composure with his finish. Albeit his compsosure deserted him shortly afterwards when he had another chance but he's a player I'd like to see get more game time.

Considering all the efforts we made to sign him form the French 3rd Division? it is surprising that he hasn't really been given much of a chance.

In his debut at Motherwell he seemed completely out of his death and contrived to give a goal away, fortunately unsuccessfully; but he has shown some nice touches in subsequent cameo appearances and if I recollect did he not start or get a half v Liverpoool and didn't look out of place.

All of a sudden we have surplus of LMF players: Wallace, Wylde, Aluko, McKay, Kerkar!

Considering all the efforts we made to sign him form the French 3rd Division? it is surprising that he hasn't really been given much of a chance.

In his debut at Motherwell he seemed completely out of his death and contrived to give a goal away, fortunately unsuccessfully; but he has shown some nice touches in subsequent cameo appearances and if I recollect did he not start or get a half v Liverpoool and didn't look out of place.

All of a sudden we have surplus of LMF players: Wallace, Wylde, Aluko, McKay, Kerkar!

Not sure about Liverpool but I thought he did okay against Hamburg.

Considering all the efforts we made to sign him form the French 3rd Division?

When we brought him here I think his club had been relegated to the French 3rd tier a couple of seasons beforehand, but before that he had played quite a lot of games for them in the French 2nd tier, Ligue 2. Interestingly, Kerkar was out on loan for the season that his club were relegated from Ligue 2, so he certainly can't be blamed! :)