Happening as we speak...

Rangers v Dundee Utd

Motherwell v Morton

Hibs v Dundee/Kilmarnock

Ayr Utd v Falkirk

Hearts v St Johnstone

St Mirren/Hamilton v Ross County

Inverness CT/Dunfermline v Celtic

Games scheduled for weekend of 4/5th February...

Edited by Frankie

Managing the coup of getting Lippi and Villa-Boas to do the draw, they really missed an opportunity to make it interesting.

Neither said a damn word and only Boas looked reasonably polite and 'content' with being there. Lippi looked depressed.

That all said, we got a slightly tougher draw than we might have hoped for, but no reason why we can't beat Utd.

Guest Dutchy

We've got to beat however we play in the cup, no matter at what stage. I just hope we've got ourselves back on track as a winning team and if so, we should beat Dundee Hibs, without the need for a replay.

Good draw, United at Ibrox, and I hope BBC Scotland DON'T get to show the game as that prick Liam McLeod will be doing the commentary (?).

He's a stand out fanny!

The last time we played United at Ibrox, it was a league game back in November, I was far up North and making my way home in the car listening to the game on radio, I had to endure his pish on describing the match on bbc radio Scotland, most of the time he 'blethered' instead of actually commentating on the game, I was like "What the f**k is happening" while he talked about some game that happened 40 years ago, anyway we won 3-1 and forged 15 points ahead.

Jelavic scored our first two goals in that game and when the third went in I was delighted Jelavic had completed his hat-trick. 'Dick' McLeod said it was Jela again "A hat-trick from Jelavic", he even asked his co-commentator what he thought of that 'magnificent' hat-trick'. I reached my hotel in Tarbet convinced Jelavic had scored all our goals in the 3-1 win and probably bored the other guests in the hotel with my rants of how great the Rangers were, and super Jellies hat-trick.

Roll on the Sunday morning...I read in the papers the third goal was an o.g.!!!

Eventually got home Sunday evening and tuned into that crap football programme on bbc Scotland: "Sportscene": And d'you what?

Rangers v Dundee United highlights are on and LIAM MCLEOD is commentating (?).........see when the 3rd goal goes in, McLeod voice immediately screams "Ohhh...THAT'S AN OWN GOAL!!".

BBC Scotland "Fu*k Off", I won't be listening to that cretin McLeod for sure.

If beeb get that game, just listen to that wankers commentary, how the fuck he got that job, beats me? He is hopeless!!