Scottish Cup 5th Round Draw - Rangers v Dundee Utd

He gets so much abuse from Rangers fans, because he's a tim, yet most never hear the positive things he says about Rangers, only the negative.

Walker isn't bad most of the time. He's certainly no lover of Lennon. However there can be the odd occasion where he shows his colours by taking an unbalanced viewpoint, but it tends to be only on the really big issues.

John Barnes is one of the commentators I'm not particularly fond of. He normally sounds gutted when Rangers score. That's if he even says anything because Rangers scoring seems to silence him half the time.

I really hoped we wouldn't get an SPL club.

Its all so tiresome playing the same teams constantly and then in the cup competitions too. Arbroath was an excellent change IMO and even a trip to Livingston or Morton would have been my preference.

I really hoped we wouldn't get an SPL club.

Its all so tiresome playing the same teams constantly and then in the cup competitions too. Arbroath was an excellent change IMO and even a trip to Livingston or Morton would have been my preference.

The club will probably make a decent chunk of change from this fixture at Ibrox though, so from that side of things it's a good thing.

Walker isn't bad most of the time. He's certainly no lover of Lennon. However there can be the odd occasion where he shows his colours by taking an unbalanced viewpoint, but it tends to be only on the really big issues.

As a Celtic fan I'd be shocked if he was able to be 100% neutral. But I've heard him give praise and support to Rangers in many ways. Probably more than a lot of other commentators.

He just has a bad reputation with Rangers fans for whatever reason and it has stuck.

The club will probably make a decent chunk of change from this fixture at Ibrox though, so from that side of things it's a good thing.

I doubt we'll attract many more fans to this than we would have had Auchenbuggle Rovers been the visitors. It's a dreary Ibrox midweek cup tie. It will attract 25-35k max.

I doubt we'll attract many more fans to this than we would have had Auchenbuggle Rovers been the visitors. It's a dreary Ibrox midweek cup tie. It will attract 25-35k max.

That'll make the club more cash than an away tie against Morton or something though, which was what my point was...