Worst day in our history?

They are ? They announced yesterday that they had reduced their bank debt by 2 million in their half yearly financials. Their bank debt stands at a very serviceable 7 million quid.

...but their profit also fell from £6m to just under £200k....

They turned round 15 points. So can we.

In 12 games I doubt it. You are mathematically correct, but do you honestly believe yourself that we will ? I dont.

On top of that, they turned it round without the spectre of possibly losing their jobs being on the line whilst they tried to claw back that deficit.

It is very unfortunate that Naismith got injured when he did or we may have still had a 10+ points advantage and just made the league race interesting.

more pointing out the £5.5m+ drop in profits.....that is a massive drop!!! And something I'm sure will be completely ignored by the press.

In the economic environment that we are currently operating, turning a 200k profit is still actually very decent business for a football club. Their 5.5 million profit last year also was probably an anomaly as they had sold McGeady (or am I getting my dates wrong, I dont keep updated with what they do...) for massive profit.

In 12 games I doubt it. You are mathematically correct, but do you honestly believe yourself that we will ? I dont.

On top of that, they turned it round without the spectre of possibly losing their jobs being on the line whilst they tried to claw back that deficit.

It is very unfortunate that Naismith got injured when he did or we may have still had a 10+ points advantage and just made the league race interesting.

i don't,

however losing the league by 9 points or less would be nice.just to show them we could have won it without administration.

i don't,

however losing the league by 9 points or less would be nice.just to show them we could have won it without administration.

Agreed, I was thinking the same thing - if we can lose it by less than 10 we can take some (very little) comfort from it.

So long as we have a club left to have those small comforts and bragging rights I will be happy enough.

Give Lennon the title, call it tainted. Though they will undoubtedly already be looking to be awarded all of the league titles we have amassed, such is their dementia.