The Enemies of Rangers Football Club

This is a slight departure from the usual blog but I have noticed a lot of people saying that we should be taking note of those who kick us while we are down. Well let's do just that. If you have additions to be made then please post them on the site comments giving as much detail as possible and let's make sure we remember.

http://chrisgraham76.wordpress.com/2012/02/16/the-enemies-of-rangers-football-club/

Jim Spence is also one saying constantly on Radio Scotland that Scottish football can survive without Rangers FC. I don't doubt that, but it would be a poorer place for all the other clubs fot it. He's well against the arguement that there would be a negative effect.

I don't listen to that guy, never ever really liked him for some reason, seem to be realizing maybe why.

Q. Do you know what his views were regarding Scottish Football when the stories first came out about the OF wanting to join EPL?

Wonder if he thought the SPL could survive back then?

My 800th post. :drink:

Jim Spence has had more air time recently. I can't remember the context of the debate, but he was telling everyone that he's a catholic, which I was wondering what the fcuk that had to do with Scottish football.

Unless it's the reason he's had something of a promotion on late, but he talks some real shite.

Speirs should be geeting a job soon as well. He was on the "Call Kaye" program the on Monday, or Tuesday, which was fronted by Kirsty Wark. I didn't know he was going to be on, but the hatchet job on Rangers in that program was a disgrace, especially from Kirsty Wark.

She asked Speirs a question, something like can Rangers survive on their training/youngsters. He then went into a rant of Rangers institutional bigotry, as if Rangers FC PLC condoned what certain fans opinions were.

And she had no intention on stopping him, even though the answer bore no relation to the question.

It was actually Wednesday. Check it out if you're in the mood to listen to the strange logic of Speirs.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00r3zl7

To be honest with you Dutchy, thanks for the offer, but I simply cant stand that prick and don't want to even see a picture of him never mind listen to his shit voice. I can remember about 8 or so years ago him coming out with what religion he was and thinking 'what the fuck has that got to do with it?'

He's a proddy - so what?

Kirsty Wark btw is VERY, VERY good friends with former first minister Jack McConnel....says it all really.

I hate that c**t too, he stopped me having a fag and a pint at the same time. I remember all that 'Scotland's Shame Shite" and who he blamed it on?

Edited by 54andcounting

Kirsty Wark btw is VERY, VERY good friends with former first minister Jack McConnel....says it all really.

I hate that c**t too, he stopped me having a fag and a pint at the same time. I remember all that 'Scotland's Shame Shite" and who he blamed it on?

To be honest that is now virtually world wide so it would not have mattered who was in power it would have happened anyway.