if the worst comes

Talk about selective quoting.

Really!

This is a place for all opinions, but I think I'll have a break from giving mine on this forum.

I can't stand the logic of septic supporters, but some on here that don't like what others have to say resort to the same tactics.

Bye!

Talk about selective quoting.

Really!

This is a place for all opinions, but I think I'll have a break from giving mine on this forum.

I can't stand the logic of septic supporters, but some on here that don't like what others have to say resort to the same tactics.

Bye!

No idea what you are reacting to Dutchy?

I suppose the support in lower leagues depends a lot on the price. I certainly wouldn't pay 28 quid to watch us play Wycombe.

The prices in the lower English leagues vary a fair bit from club to club, but on average they're decent value for money in terms of UK football. For example, Bradford City offer cheap prices to try and attract good numbers to their 25k stadium, so fans buying an adult season ticket are only paying about a tenner a game. Ok, they're watching League Two football, but in all honesty there's some better players in League Two than some of the guys we've got playing in our 1st team squad. I might take some stick for saying that, but sadly it's true.

If it comes to it then I would be VERY much behind going down south and starting from scratch. The thought of leaving the scum behind in their own cesspool is too good to ignore. By the time we got to League 2 (potentially 4 years) they would be shitting themselves about the possibility of us making it to the big time.

Mk Dons are in League One and their tickets are between 20 and 30 quid... Comfy padded seats though...

I would be happy to pay around £20 for the big games. But for normal games I think £10-£15 for me, with an incentive to take the family.

I would still happily pay £50 for a shirt etc.