Old Firm title concern for police

Ugh there is a 50/50 split at my place.

Aside from how horrid it would be, I think the Police are right to be concerned. Lemmon is inflammatory at the best of times, imagine HIS reaction winning the league at Ibrox? It would also set the tone, the Rangers fans may react to that and we'd all get the blame.

Given the increased tension, the next two Old Firm games should be no-away support anyway, IMHO. No matter what is at stake.

The principle of that is correct, but it will because of Rangers fans not the nappy slashers, the mhedia will say

Going by the current singing contests, they should actually close the scumhut for all supporters anyway, as they will have a rousing IRAoke no matter what, with a fair amount of the use of the now-banned (?) hun-word too. As they did yesterday.

But smart-*sses from STV are more concerned about some of our folk airing their discontent about terrorists ... if it weren't true already, I would find it hard to make somesuch up.