Old Firm title concern for police

Vastly reduce their allocation and put the filth in the away end surrounded with police, ergo no trouble and no vandalism to our ground, as what usually happens when the Bheast visit and was done recently at Tynecastle. Ra Poops have many previous for this sort of destruction at away grounds.

Vastly reduce their allocation and put the filth in the away end surrounded with police, ergo no trouble and no vandalism to our ground, as what usually happens when the Bheast visit and was done recently at Tynecastle. Ra Poops have many previous for this sort of destruction at away grounds.

we've banned them before for it

Simple solution don't let the Mhanky bigoted scum in let them have a beam back at the Piggery.

GA. Been thinking the same. Given the situation this year and given that can't be expected not to take it beyond the limit, best to have no away fans at us and them. I can foresee big problems otherwise. Irrelevant if it's a league decider or not. Just too risky.

The SPL will try to move the fixture if it looks like they could win the title at Ibrox.

No matter what happens, I'd like to see us completely, 100% boycotting the last OF game of the season at their midden after all their management's comments in the past week about not needing Rangers in the league and bullshit about our titles. Tell them to stick the crappy allocation up their arse and enjoy having an IRAoke all to themselves!!

GA. Been thinking the same. Given the situation this year and given that can't be expected not to take it beyond the limit, best to have no away fans at us and them. I can foresee big problems otherwise. Irrelevant if it's a league decider or not. Just too risky.

They will have serious trouble this time BB54 and I don't mean arrests for singing songs you have the potential for a death at these two games.

They will have serious trouble this time BB54 and I don't mean arrests for singing songs you have the potential for a death at these two games.

There's a serious danger of that whether the away supports attend the games or not in all honesty because the trouble will be before and after the match anyway.

There's a serious danger of that whether the away supports attend the games or not in all honesty because the trouble will be before and after the match anyway.

Agreed Zappa but a death right outside Ibrox or The Piggery either before or after the game is the last thing Scottish football needs.

The SPL will try to move the fixture if it looks like they could win the title at Ibrox.

No matter what happens, I'd like to see us completely, 100% boycotting the last OF game of the season at their midden after all their management's comments in the past week about not needing Rangers in the league and bullshit about our titles. Tell them to stick the crappy allocation up their arse and enjoy having an IRAoke all to themselves!!

Actually, I'd send a few delegates in there from the various supporters groups, alongside with some MPs and others. Just to get a feeling for and tape the wonderful IRAoke atmosphere of the scumhut, complain to the SFA et al and have them deduct, say 10 points for repeated gross misconduct?

I would not be surprised at all if the SPL move the game, as a matter of fact I'm expecting them to. Think of the parachuting and Hugh Dallas' face after we won there - I won't be allowed to happen again, especially with the heightened tension. At the very least away fans will be banned - I think it'll be a league/Police decision rather than left to the clubs, but to be honest I don't think it'll be at the grounds where the problems will be at there worst, I won't be venturing anywhere in the west of Scotland that night!