Player and staff redundancies expected on Friday

Ain't it a touch strange that on the one hand they are "happily" debating cutting the costs and sending players away ... and postponing this decision, while on the other people start assuming that on this or that day we will be liquidated? When in another report they are securing 3.6m from a bank account of Whyte's lawyers and chasing another 5m? All this conflicts time and again.

And while I am at it, we have no news about the big case's result (you wonder why it takes that long), and even if HMRC's stand was rather rigid before: by seeing us liquidated, wouldn't they lose all of their recent 9m claim plus the bill from both tax cases? That surely cannot be in their interest, nor Ticketus? Add to that that despite what the Hooped Horrors may claim, the whole of the SPL would suffer if we "drop" out, since TV deals would be ripped up, gate receipts drop et al? ANd unless we are instantly re-instated into the SPL, to which you-know-who would object to (since they have some championships to catch up, want us stripped of titles and be charged with 15-point deductions for some years), this would continue for some years to come.

While solely from a financial point of view and some of the facts we have, liquidation appears to be the abyss looming on the horizon, can those involved really risk it?

Edited by der Berliner

I have just thought of a great piece for only an excuse. Coisty shouts with 20 minutes still to play," get ready son your going on." He goes to McDowall who starts drawing all his arrows. The player runs on and the final whistle goes.:D

Maybe we should write a script?

What I find quite laughable is that so many of the subs don't seem to have their strips on or their socks tied up etc. For some reason this seems to happen most often in the European away games (and when will the next one be?) and there actually was a game where a player, I think it was Novo, either didn't get on or got on just in time for the final whistle.

No doubt Zappa will pinpoint the actual match.

Maybe we should write a script?

What I find quite laughable is that so many of the subs don't seem to have their strips on or their socks tied up etc. For some reason this seems to happen most often in the European away games (and when will the next one be?) and there actually was a game where a player, I think it was Novo, either didn't get on or got on just in time for the final whistle.

No doubt Zappa will pinpoint the actual match.

Us oldies remember they had to run the line for 20minutes before getting on.:D