Lets move to England

Only joking fellow bears, this thread is actually about FOOTBALL!

Now that things have been secured regarding playing staff (and non playing staff) what is our chances of humping the Arabs next week? And following it up with a resounding thrashing of the mhanks who say they 'don't need us'?

Only joking fellow bears, this thread is actually about FOOTBALL!

Now that things have been secured regarding playing staff (and non playing staff) what is our chances of humping the Arabs next week? And following it up with a resounding thrashing of the mhanks who say they 'don't need us'?

It depends a lot on what the team spirit in the squad is like after all the recent events, but fingers crossed that they pull it off!! Wins against the Arabs and the other lot would be sweet. :flute:

It would be great if we could narrow the gap and if Celtic win the SPL by less than 10 pts that'll lesson their smarm and put their gas at a peep.

I'd also like Ally to come out with team talks that revolve around getting some good positive results by telling the team that they can impress the future buyers of the club.

I hope your right fiftyfour....I really thought going into admin would have been enough to inspire the players but 3 home defeats and 1 home draw in the last 4 showed otherwise.

I really hope the bad apples are exposed and not included at Tannadice. The only down side is Papac and Wallace are both fit so the ?-?-? formation will appear again, espeacially since Wylde left. That for me has been a problem.

Guest Dutchy

The Jambo's were playing better when they weren't getting paid, maybe now the majority of the team have taken drastic pay cuts they can show us on the field how much they want Rangers to survive.

I've got a good feeling about the OF game.

Mabye we should be drumming up at Pacific Quay about this new law on strange behaviour within football grounds ... like singing pro-terrorist songs. They can enforce tougher stuff now, like deducting points for continuous chanting throughout the season. A point for every game in which that occured ... so they might actually make the top 6.