"Rangers Unite"

http://www.rangersunite.com/the-proposal/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rangers-Unite/201035423337037

https://twitter.com/#!/RangersUnite

I need advice on this lot. To me it screams absolute and utter con and is taking advantage of Rangers fans while a lot are very vulnerable and will easily part with hard earned cash thinking they are going to help save Rangers>

if someone can convince me it's legit then i'm all ears.

I have nearly 15K people on my Rangers FB page and have a lot of traffic, i want to warn people about this lot but would like you guys input first before i decide how to approach them.

Cheers

Have they had any public backing yet?

For me, they have NO public face whatsoever. Who is behind it? Do we even have names?

As such, we as individuals being in the spotlight will not help our campaign. We do not want media attention, and do not want to be drawn into a war of words with supporters groups. We have nothing to gain financially or business wise from our involvement. We are not media trained and do not want to suffer the pressure of intense scrutiny from the aforementioned parties. We are satisfied to wait until respected figureheads can meet with us and publically vouch for us and our proposal. We hope this will settle any protracted debate on our credibility

In that case ^ I will wait until they have the backing.

Have they had any public backing yet?

For me, they have NO public face whatsoever. Who is behind it? Do we even have names?

In that case ^ I will wait until they have the backing.

I think it's time to put pressure on them

They've also being using "Peado" quips on twitter about the Bheasts. Can any credible group really use those words while wanting cash?

No. In a word.

I dunno, I agree it felt like a sting almost, it's too similar to the first one that went online.

No. In a word.

I dunno, I agree it felt like a sting almost, it's too similar to the first one that went online.

They're on a push on twitter right now as i'm sure you see. they use lovely soft words on their page that will seduce a lot of people. I'm sure if they come under attack, and i'll go at them once a few more have pitched in here.

If they were serious why don;t they pitch in with the red and black guys or the other fighting fund backed and created by the club?

I had a look at their site yesterday. They want fans' details but don't say who they are. Very suspicious and potential for a reverse operation Tango. I just don't see it being bears.

Yeah. The main reason i'm mentioning this is i am still having to explain to people on my page that the £12M "PLEDGED" cash to save Rangers was a pedge, they seem to think we have £12M sitting in a bank account.

I don;t want any Bear stung at a time like this