"Rangers Unite"

Jeff Winter DOES have the Unite "rescue" package on his website.

I dislike the word "rescue". Actually I just dislike this idea/group. A group who wish to help really have to leave off the paedo jokes etc. They do nothing to help.

Jeff Winter DOES have the Unite "rescue" package on his website.

I dislike the word "rescue". Actually I just dislike this idea/group. A group who wish to help really have to leave off the paedo jokes etc. They do nothing to help.

HMMMMMMMM>

Well he needs to speak up as he's backing everyone at this moment in time

HMMMMMMMM>

Well he needs to speak up as he's backing everyone at this moment in time

Sometimes I wonder if he is really pro-Rangers or mainly anti-celtic. Does that make sense? Either way, for me he is not an appropriate spokesperson just now. Especially given he is still under investigation for his blog.

Sometimes I wonder if he is really pro-Rangers or mainly anti-celtic. Does that make sense? Either way, for me he is not an appropriate spokesperson just now. Especially given he is still under investigation for his blog.

Yeah, true

They seem to have some good ideas but without saying how they are then they can't expect to gain the kind of interest they'll need.

The fact they're also quite abusive on Twitter doesn't lend weight to their credibility unfortunately.

They seem to have some good ideas but without saying how they are then they can't expect to gain the kind of interest they'll need.

The fact they're also quite abusive on Twitter doesn't lend weight to their credibility unfortunately.

They did themselves no favours at all.

Guest Dutchy

Are they not backed by the Nigerian branch of Rangers Supporters?

Always a dead give away, no matter how sophistcated they may appear, I never give any details of anything via the internet.

And if you don't like it, cantact me at 39 The Bullshit Road, Stytoun. lol