Rangers 1872-2012 Results (spreadsheet) - 20th September 2011

I've had a few emails recently saying the link on various websites isn't working for the last updated spreadsheet file, but i've tried this one (pretty sure it was the last one i gave out) and it can be downloaded okay on my laptop.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0ftl5tctpz8wzab

Also, they inquired if the file's been updated recently.

The file is ticking along beautifully (got all euro results inc too now) and I will maybe make it available in the future. If it is what I was thinking of doing is charging £8 for first timers and £4 for future updates. That would be done by me setting up a separate bank account with all the money going to The Rangers Supporters Trust or some other Rangers cause/group! I'll probably let everyone getting a copy put their choice of where the cash goes (then tally them up) and will make the bank account (and payments made to whatever the Rangers cause is) viewable to anyone who wants to see that all is well.

I'll not be doing that for some time as fans cash is being stretched an awful lot at the moment! I'll just play it by ear but my thinking is the end of next season (if the demand is there) when we're SPL champions again! :drum::D

Thanks a million for all your work on that Sharp file. It's a brilliant piece of work!

Also, want to say (just in case you didn't know) that MediaFire have a time limit on your file being stored and available for download unless you pay them $9 a month for their pro service. Not sure what the time limit is, but it probably won't be too long (probably months rather than years).

Thanks a million for all your work on that Sharp file. It's a brilliant piece of work!

Also, want to say (just in case you didn't know) that MediaFire have a time limit on your file being stored and available for download unless you pay them $9 a month for their pro service. Not sure what the time limit is, but it probably won't be too long (probably months rather than years).

I mind reading that a good while back - still no sign of them looking for cash, must be Rangers fans...

Chic, Chas, Charles, Charlie, Chuck, Chico, Horse, Drum Man... Take your pick. These days i'm using Charlie - i spent a few years in London so if i was pushed i'd go with Chas.

A Horse With No Name it is then. :)

Apologies mate I didn't realise it was your database we are using on the website. Excellent work. I have removed my post it was out of place in this thread. :oops:

No need for that Pete - always good to see the work is appreciated. The file now has all the european matches played since 1956 and once I've systematically went over them, in the future it'll help Frankie as they should be easy to transfer to database etc. After that I'll just concentrate on inputting data about the teams we've played in Europe - maybe even match write ups summarising how the games went.

After that there really are only two simple tasks left: keeping it updated and nipping into the Mitchell to add more game stats.

No worries!