Ticketus case decision (analysis in first post)

It would be FAR better for the administrators to release all of the high earners at the club than to liquidate the club.

It could years for any dispute to be settled legally, the administrators would run out of money sooner rather than later, even playing and paying the U19's we'd struggle to make ends meet for other than a matter of months.

Time is the biggest enemy we have right now, it is not on our side.

It could years for any dispute to be settled legally,

It could also only take a few months (or less), we don't know.

even playing and paying the U19's we'd struggle to make ends meet for other than a matter of months.

I'm not convinced of this and I don't think we'd be talking about just the U19s being played.

At the end of the day, I'd rather that we play the U17 team than liquidate Rangers and I think someone else here said that same thing a week or two ago.

It could also only take a few months (or less), we don't know.

If I shared your optimism I'd be inclined to say f*&k it just go for it but the reality is with the various costs and associated appeals etc we have neither the money nor the time to pursue that avenue.

I'm not convinced of this and I don't think we'd be talking about just the U19s being played.

At the end of the day, I'd rather that we play the U17 team than liquidate Rangers and I think someone else here said that same thing a week or two ago.

Of course any option at all is preferable to liquidation that goes without saying (though a minority seem to think it's a great idea), it'll take a pretty delicate balancing act for us to extradite ourselves out of our present predicament.

If I shared your optimism I'd be inclined to say f*&k it just go for it but the reality is with the various costs and associated appeals etc we have neither the money nor the time to pursue that avenue.

It might be a cheaper avenue to take than dealing with Ticketus though.

I'm not saying we should rule out the BK's and their deal(?) with Ticketus, but it's early days to consider them as the only option.

Of course any option at all is preferable to liquidation that goes without saying (though a minority seem to think it's a great idea)

Aye, I'm sure they do. :facepalm: