The Match Will Definitely Go Ahead

Following my comment on the match thread, I have emailed Supt David Brand, the Head of FoCUS and this is his reply:

"The game will definitely be going ahead, irrespective of any results today!!"

This email has been copied to the Divisional/Match Commander and the Head of Territorial Policing at Strathclyde Police.

It would be helpful if anyone who has access to other Rangers sites could copy this post.

I have told the police I will try to arrange for as wide exposure of this info as possible.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Thanks BH.

Can't say I'm surprised that it's going ahead, but you can be sure it would be called off already if it was the other way round and we were going to the east end with the chance to win the title tomorrow. No doubt about it.

Anyone got the time to check who said that they did not want an Old Firm game to be a title decier again (after Rangers entered admin)?

Not quite sure, but SPL Operations Director & Company Secretary Iain Blair has stated before that a title shouldn't be won at an OF derby, so it might be him you're thinking of?

Fuck it....and rightly so it should go ahead...Im sure these rules are made to protect Celtic because they cant trust their own where as we'll show our class. Plus its no a title decider when we win!!

BrahimHemdani....now he was a player I liked, very classy...shouldnt have left.