Right now there's all sorts of conflicting stories. There's a lot of agendas, ego's, nuisance makers and down right cunts trying to fuck things up. But, if you take a deep breath, stand back and slowly calculate in your own mind, then i think you should see something good is going on.

You don't have a 60 minute window with so much serious movement at our club in this position for "nothing" to be happening.

it could all be engineered by admin though?

This is going to be a very long 48 hours with big highs then the kick in the stones to bring you back down

But, if you take a deep breath, stand back and slowly calculate in your own mind, then i think you should see something good is going on.

I think the cogs are definitely in motion....whether its good or bad, we'll just need to wait & see!!!

I think the cogs are definitely in motion....whether its good or bad, we'll just need to wait & see!!!

Agree with that. I guess this was always going to happen if you look at hindsight. it's 24 hours(ish) till the final bids have to be in, so there's bound to be movement like this. We should deffo expect the unexpected too. I've no doubt another bidder will come flying in from leftfield that no one had a clue about outside admin and the bidders inner sanctum.

I am buzzing here TBH

from: http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/craig-whyte-rangers-liquidation-absolutely-unnecessary/1064

Exclusive: I’m just off the phone to the ever-loquacious Craig Whyte.

He was driving, but nevertheless very happy to talk.03 Rangers g blog Craig Whyte: Rangers liquidation absolutely unnecessary

First off, he describes the story flying around Glasgow, that he has agreed to sell his 85 per cent stake in Rangers to Paul Murray, as “absolute crap”.

He said this was not about to happen and reiterated his point, made to me some days ago, that he is not about to walk away from Rangers without the £30m he is owed for his stake.

Read more: SPL boss says rules are applied ‘without fear nor favour’

He described any liquidation of Rangers as “absolutely unnecessary”.

He said: “What I want to see here is a company voluntary agreement (CVA) as a way out of administration, to preserve the company and the club. I believe that is what fans wish to see, and that is certainly what I wish to see.”

RangersCrisis Craig Whyte: Rangers liquidation absolutely unnecessary

(Click on the picture above for more on the Rangers tax crisis)

I put it to him that given the debt Rangers could face, only an oligarch or Gulf sheik could stump up the £80m-odd required to kick a football in earnest at Ibrox. He replied: “It doesn’t necessarily come down to that. All Rangers has to do is live in future within its means, and then it has a future.

“I have spoken to all the potential bidders except for Club 9, and from what I see none of these bidders wants to see liquidation.”

You can follow Alex on Twitter @alextomo

Am I the only one confused by everything thats happened in the last couple of hours?!

Nope my head is hurting.

So far in the last 24 hours we have had the news from Frankie with regards to the Singapore Bid.

Paul Murray apparently shaving 17 million off the Ticketus debt and restructuring it to a quite appealing package.

Craig Whyte saying that he wants his 30m back

Craig Whyte saying he doesn't want to sell to Paul murray

Craig Whyte Saying he will sell to Blue Knights.

Rangers applying to Uefa for License.

Brian Kennedy back in the running.

Chicago Club 9 not doing due dilligence which basically confirms Liquidation

Final propals to Duff and Phelps to be in tomorrow.

Craig Whyte putting a charge on a company and trading the assets to Liberty Capital

Have I missed anything.

No wonder my head hurts