Has whyte not previous said that he WOULD sell to the BK's....but not too PM!!! Change of Leadership maybe???

He's quoted in the DR today saying the he & PM don't see eye to eye, but others within the consortium are good guys!!!

Surely it's a very simple equation to work out?

PM stands down and another BK moves into the chair and then CW sells to Mister X?

Or will we see PM's true colours here, and his ego?

alex thomson ‏ @alextomo Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

CW reiterated his point that he is due £30 million and wants his £30 million

35m alex thomson ‏ @alextomo Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

CW tells me " I've now spoken to all the bidders except Club 9 and none of them wants to seel liquidation"

37m alex thomson ‏ @alextomo Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

CW tells me "so far as I understand Paul Murray isn't putting in any of his own money" into RFC bid

38m alex thomson ‏ @alextomo Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

CW tells me liquidation of RFC is "absolutely unnecessary" all RFC needs "is to live within its means in future"

40m alex thomson ‏ @alextomo Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Says he's not for walking away and wants to see CVA to exit administration

44m alex thomson ‏ @alextomo Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Craig Whyte tells me any notion he's selling his shares to PM is " absolute nonsense."

You do know Alex Thomson is the newest in a long line of Rangers haters and been known to talk pish when it comes to us.

He's a war jorno who are the utter utter lowest of the low in the media. They'll do anything to get a story. I enjoy reading when one dies on duty. An AP press group nearly got me killed in Bosnia to "get a shot" I hate them. They cause the death of military lads all the time, you won;t hear of it though, for obvious reasons.

They have no morals at all.

Fuck him!!!