To those how are now administrating this great wee site, get your pencils at the ready, a Cammy F rant being rattled out on the keyboard as wee speak... Whats the record for the quickest yellow and red card? I'm aiming to beat it....

Cammy F......!!!!!!!

Where are you sitting now?,we moved at the beginning of this season to BF1 in with the Union Bears,it's a bit hectic for me being an auld chunt,but still better than sitting watching without any singing

As I wasn't going to go back, I refused the offer to move with TBO and UB - my new seat is 3 rows away from my old one lol

I take it you'll be going next season?.

Undecided - my head says no, my heart says yes, Mrs Cammy says you'll go if I let you have the money :-)

Cannae wait til Saturday as my wee nephew is going to his first game at Ibrox - he'll love it and hope we'll get him hooked

Undecided - my head says no, my heart says yes, Mrs Cammy says you'll go if I let you have the money :-)

Cannae wait til Saturday as my wee nephew is going to his first game at Ibrox - he'll love it and hope we'll get him hooked

And there is a perfect excuse to go next season my friend

And there is a perfect excuse to go next season my friend

Yeah, and my two boys will soon be old enough to go - can't believe Mrs Cammy still thinks they are too young.... tut tut....

You going next season? I might try and get a move into TBO / UB section!!

Yeah, and my two boys will soon be old enough to go - can't believe Mrs Cammy still thinks they are too young.... tut tut....

You going next season? I might try and get a move into TBO / UB section!!

Aye,I'll be there next season mate,if we still have a team to support:whistle:,in beside all the nutters......................you'd be right at home:tongue:

Aye,I'll be there next season mate,if we still have a team to support:whistle:,in beside all the nutters......................you'd be right at home:tongue:

Well, I'm sold :-)