overseas bids.....

The guy must have a variety of ideas for creating brand awareness then building on it.

It seems his bid will be built upon such stuff so I'm eager to hear more about it.

These were everywhere from about Feb last year until about Oct last year for their trip out here pre season.

I know we can't expect this kind of marketing but it gives you an idea of what goes on here

6fi47.jpg

Edited by Bears
I'm thick

These were everywhere from about Feb last year until about Oct last year for their trip out here pre season.

I know we can't expect this kind of marketing but it gives you an idea of what goes on here

6fi47.jpg

To be honest, that's exactly the kind of marketing I'd be expecting.

To be honest, that's exactly the kind of marketing I'd be expecting.

Fair enough. it might start in Singapore for a year or two then expand. As you know Singapore is the financial centre out here, they lead the way in business etc

Another huge problem Rangers have with TV out here is the EPL is so well ingrained that's it's hard to get people to watch our games as they're always on at the same time as the EPL. Even the OF games doesn't make any difference, esp in bars and clubs.

can Ng change that?

Another huge problem Rangers have with TV out here is the EPL is so well ingrained that's it's hard to get people to watch our games as they're always on at the same time as the EPL. Even the OF games doesn't make any difference, esp in bars and clubs.

can Ng change that?

Fair points mate.

I'd like to think Ng will be well aware of all the difficulties you mention. Improving the brand is certainly much easier said than done.

Fair points mate.

I'd like to think Ng will be well aware of all the difficulties you mention. Improving the brand is certainly much easier said than done.

Something just twiggd in my head. I can see him changing the team he has in Singers to "Singapore Rangers" that would be another bit of exposure for us

can Ng change that?

That's the issue. It is not the Rangers brand that needs improving, it's the SPL brand. The Rangers brand could be increased 10 fold and we'd still be an irrelevance because we are not in the EPL.

Being sponsered by Tiger Beer might not be a bad idea either. But would they take the risk of the business they'd miss out on from the Grims?

Thats more along the lines tyat i was thinking of.....rather than brand sales. I think there would maybe more revenue in corporate sponsorship, than shirt sales. A large brand sponsor to raplace tennents maybe? Or stadium sponsor?