Edinburgh final!!!!!! :D

I know it is all hypothetical and very much a moot point..... but Lennon can consider himself a lucky man this year. There is every chance (but definitely not guaranteed !!) that had we not entered administration then we could have won the titlle, administration definitely hindered us results wise, if not performance wise.

Had we won the title he would be out of a job. Some of the more cynical of us Bears (not me obviously....) would actually consider this season a bit of a failure for Celtic. Yes they won the league but in part due to off-field chaos at their biggest (and only) rivals for the title (the 10 point deduction HANDED the title to them - we went into admin just 4 points behind), lost the CIS to a bottom 6 team, and have been punted out of the Scottish Cup by a team who struggle to pay their player's wages. Add to that getting put out of the same European tournament twice.... and it isnt as rosy at Celtic Park as they would have you believe.

I, for one, dont mind Lennon the manager staying at Celtic. Lennon the person I wish he would GTF as he is a cancer on our game. But his managerial abilities are not what he thinks they are - long live his "I can win the Champions League as manager" thinking - the longer he remains THAT delusional, the better it will be for us (IF we can get our own problems sorted out).

S_A, how was Ledley meant to get his hands out the way of the ball? When the Hearts player hit it he was about a foot away from Ledley. It's a natural reaction to put your hands up. Definite no penalty but that makes it all te sweeter!!

S_A, how was Ledley meant to get his hands out the way of the ball? When the Hearts player hit it he was about a foot away from Ledley. It's a natural reaction to put your hands up. Definite no penalty but that makes it all te sweeter!!

Disagree. Hands weren't up in his face but out to the side of his body. Not up protecting himself but out blocking the ball. A lot of media types (outwith the sky commentators) agreeing.

And finally on radio scotland admitting Webster didn't handle.

Edit: radio clyde.

And brilliant a few saying Ki dived too. Brilliant. Telling the truth for once.

Doesnt even hit webster's hand.

Lennon's behaviour yet again despicable. Needs to simply fuck off out of Scotland. Doesnt have the appropriate temperament to be a top manager, or even a manager at all

IMHO, the only goal of the game was Skacel's. We'd be foaming at the mouth had the Ledley penalty been awarded against one of our players. Webster's "block" was of exactly the same "quality" ... the angle of the ref might have been different.

No matter of the above though, they deserved anything they got from today.