Edinburgh final!!!!!! :D

I know it is all hypothetical and very much a moot point..... but Lennon can consider himself a lucky man this year. There is every chance (but definitely not guaranteed !!) that had we not entered administration then we could have won the titlle, administration definitely hindered us results wise, if not performance wise.

Had we won the title he would be out of a job. Some of the more cynical of us Bears (not me obviously....) would actually consider this season a bit of a failure for Celtic. Yes they won the league but in part due to off-field chaos at their biggest (and only) rivals for the title (the 10 point deduction HANDED the title to them - we went into admin just 4 points behind), lost the CIS to a bottom 6 team, and have been punted out of the Scottish Cup by a team who struggle to pay their player's wages. Add to that getting put out of the same European tournament twice.... and it isnt as rosy at Celtic Park as they would have you believe.

I, for one, dont mind Lennon the manager staying at Celtic. Lennon the person I wish he would GTF as he is a cancer on our game. But his managerial abilities are not what he thinks they are - long live his "I can win the Champions League as manager" thinking - the longer he remains THAT delusional, the better it will be for us (IF we can get our own problems sorted out).

I agree with this. Administration and the toll it took was the difference. You look to the games we lost at Ibrox against Hearts and Kilmarnock plus away to Utd and the draw with Aberdeen....had we been going for the title and it hadnt the effect it taken on the players then id have thought we'd picked up at least 10 points rather than just 1. We'd have had stronger teams out in all games and not make shift line ups plus the division that was clearly there due to uncertaincy wouldnt be there. At very least we'd still be going for the title with 5 games to go.

As for the Cup, I posted a few weeks ago that I was going to have a bet on Hearts winning it before they played St Mirren in the Quarters....really annoyed I didnt place the bet now.

Aye but would you be screaming for one at the other end because "if he gives one he has to give the other"..... when the "other" doesnt even touch Webster's hand ?

Every fan would. Your team are losing by a goal with less than a minute to go, you'd claim for absolute everything. Once you get home and watch it again you're opinion may change. The Webster incident wasn't a handball but I would've shouted for it.

Would you also just ignore that the Celtic goal was quite possibly offside.

No and I never said I did.

Every fan would. Your team are losing by a goal with less than a minute to go, you'd claim for absolute everything. Once you get home and watch it again you're opinion may change. The Webster incident wasn't a handball but I would've shouted for it.

But therein is the point Gav. A gander on KDS will tell you that many of them are still adamant that the ref should have given them a penalty because he gave Hearts the 1st one.

No and I never said I did.

EXACTLY - that is my point. You wouldnt, but THEY do.