Bill Ng Deal Done?

I don't think that we can make a fair judgement on any of them yet, given the lack of available information. It is fair to say that none of them stand out as being head and shoulders above the rest.

It might not be fair, but I've done it.

Just not enthused with any of them, but in our state should we expect anything else.

I also don't think the Admins have made it as easy for the bidders as they should have.

It might not be fair, but I've done it.

Just not enthused with any of them, but in our state should we expect anything else.

I also don't think the Admins have made it as easy for the bidders as they should have.

Haha, I wasn't trying to ban you from having an opinion! :D

I agree with what you're saying, mate, especially about the way the administrators have gone about the task.

Well well ...

Rangers' creditors not playing fair: Bill Ng

By Sanjay Nair

Singapore's Bill Ng has expressed frustration over negotiations with the main creditors of Glasgow Rangers, accusing them of tripling their asking price and 'not treating foreigners right'.

But the chairman of S-League club Hougang United has stopped short of saying that he will pull out of his bid to buy the Scottish football giants, who entered administration last month following tax disputes.

His five-man consortium appeared to be the front runners to take over the financially stricken club, after the heavily fancied Blue Knights group withdrew from the bidding race on Monday.

'Despite all the talk of us being the favourites, I'm very frustrated because of the way Ticketus is treating us,' Mr Ng told The Straits Times in an interview from London on Wednesday.

At this rate we are nose diving into liquidation.... If those interested parties are 100% behind saving our club and if the administration guys would stop fucking about aswell now is the time to step up and play!