Preferred Bidder By Default.

Whether it's Whyte or someone else, that would be the likely scenario.

That's my point CJ if the admin refuse to do a deal or as Forlan says negate Whyte then he gets the whole bloody thing debt free and ready to sell.

My hatred for Whyte holds no bounds and i stuck up for him for so long.

That's my point CJ if the admin refuse to do a deal or as Forlan says negate Whyte then he gets the whole bloody thing debt free and ready to sell.

My hatred for Whyte holds no bounds and i stuck up for him for so long.

True, but SDM should have been wary of him. To think some on here wanted Murray out any price; I'd rather have stuck with him TBH.

True, but SDM should have been wary of him. To think some on here wanted Murray out any price; I'd rather have stuck with him TBH.

Hate that prick as well but as you say mate better the devil you know. Some day all the dirty wee secrets are going to come surrounding this disaster I hope I'm still here to hear it.

Hate that prick as well but as you say mate better the devil you know. Some day all the dirty wee secrets are going to come surrounding this disaster I hope I'm still here to hear it.

I'm not back to work until Monday so I've asked a Bear pal to text me when they make the announcement so will just lie in a darkened room until then - what's the betting these cunts are still making excuses!

When this is over and we're down the pan we should use all our energies to get these cunts barred, tbh they better keep a very low profile because at some point in time they'll run into a Bear with a sore head! If they do their job I'm heading for a sunny beach with a handful of books and a few Stellas - never felt so knackered in all my life!

I feeking hate Capitalism, scumbags the lot of them - if these Rangers haters think we're just gonna support a newco and continue feeding them all with our money they're out of their minds - no Rangers, no more money will I put their way!

They've been well warned IFRANGERS FC GO DOWN THE PAN SO WILL SCOTTISH FOOTBALL!

I'm not back to work until Monday so I've asked a Bear pal to text me when they make the announcement so will just lie in a darkened room until then - what's the betting these cunts are still making excuses!

When this is over and we're down the pan we should use all our energies to get these cunts barred, tbh they better keep a very low profile because at some point in time they'll run into a Bear with a sore head! If they do their job I'm heading for a sunny beach with a handful of books and a few Stellas - never felt so knackered in all my life!

I feeking hate Capitalism, scumbags the lot of them - if these Rangers haters think we're just gonna support a newco and continue feeding them all with our money they're out of their minds - no Rangers, no more money will I put their way!

They've been well warned IFRANGERS FC GO DOWN THE PAN SO WILL SCOTTISH FOOTBALL!

Darkroom sounds good drip feed alcohol.

They can't see past their hatred of us it really is quite staggering to watch, and the band played as the ship slide below the waves much like the SPL without us.