How would a CVA work?

Don't you consider the players who hold contracts with Rangers plc (and nobody else!) to be assets?

I think it's asinine people going around saying the stuff about Miller like he's not thought about this. He's had discussions with Ally already re: players and is apparently about to have more.

I know that I'm just trying to ensure nobody gets fooled into believing that Miller can !

Well it's a fair point tbh, especially considering the fact that Miller doesn't intend to deal with Ticketus, but according to stories in the press today Ticketus are making noises about going after Whyte himself if the Miller bid is successful, so if that's true then you'd have to assume that Ticketus may well not be in a legal position to force the club to be liquidated, which would leave HMRC as the only major creditor who could try to force liquidation, right?

Miller is not immediately liquidating the current plc, as some groups like to keep stating. And the £11.25m doesn't get split because he's telling Ticketus to kick bricks, they can go chase Whyte. He'll have plenty of time to chase down club moneys, and I'm sure his multinational corporation has a couple decent lawyers kicking about.

Edit: "For the avoidance of doubt, neither bid involves liquidation."

So what happens to the PLC in Miller's bid once everything has been transferred out?

Well it's a fair point tbh, especially considering the fact that Miller doesn't intend to deal with Ticketus, but according to stories in the press today Ticketus are making noises about going after Whyte himself if the Miller bid is successful, so if that's true then you'd have to assume that Ticketus may well not be in a legal position to force the club to be liquidated, which would leave HMRC as the only major creditor who could try to force liquidation, right?

HMRC have said they’ll be easy to deal with as long as Whyte aint around. What’s the difference if Miller gets us? I can’t see any

HMRC have said they’ll be easy to deal with as long as Whyte aint around.

People keep repeating that is if it's a fact scribed in stone, but I don't buy it all. Where did that rumour start? The administrators or the press or something?

People keep repeating that is if it's a fact scribed in stone, but I don't buy it all. Where did that rumour start? The administrators or the press or something?

Yeah i get that, i kinda hoped everyone on here would know to have fists of salt with each post

Yeah i get that, i kinda hoped everyone on here would know to have fists of salt with each post

It's cool mate. Tons of people keep saying that HMRC have said they will be easy to deal with as long as Whyte's out of the picture, but it sounds like mince to me because that's not the sort of thing HMRC would normally say. I'm trying to remember where that story started. Was it one of the administrators who first said it?