Someone needs to get in touch with the council ASAP

Here’s what happens with a section 60

The chances of you getting one are slim, but if people get rowdy they can use them.

1. Don’t be a smart arse to the cop, he wants you to react so he can lift you for breach. The cops are always right in this situation

2. If they have said they are giving you a section 60 they are basically searching you for weapons. I know many lads that have been found with drugs on them, which means a whole world of shit for you obviously.

3. They can ask you to remove a scarf or hat covering your face, this is so the camera cop can film you, and it’s legal for them to ask this, so don;t argue

4. They can NOT repeat NOT ask you for your address so do NOT give them it, it stay on file for something like 10 years. if they do, say,”no comment” You’re entitled not to give it by law

5. In Scotland they often tell you,”if you are seen in the area again you’re going to jail” This is grey area, as the fact you will be “walking” to hampden means you will be out that area in second in theory. This is normally used for groups that are in a pub. I’m dam sure a lot of you guys will be going for a pint later and have no doubt the songs will start, which is fantastic, but be aware with it not being a match day some locals might not like it, but i’m sure landlords will :D

6. Box clever, the cops ALWAYS win in the sort term. Any time i get one i smile, say as little as possible, and at times will make small talk about the weather. This actually helps i find as the cops see’s you’re not going to be aggressive or cause him a problem so he’ll most likely say,” on your way mate”One thing you should never do is answer a question about anyone else getting the section 60. just say,”no comment” i know that sounds like a Hollywood movie, trust me, it works.

I’ll gladly be stood corrected by anyone, but after over 100 of them in Scotland and England this is my exact experience of them.

It's a pity Queens Park aren't playing at home on Saturday cos there would be no way they could object to a crowd showing up at a football stadium.

They're at home on the 5th of May though. Nothing to stop us buying tickets and getting inside Hampden legitimately so we can make our feelings known.

It's an interesting idea but I don't think Queens Park need to be drawn into this.

They may not mind the extra publicity and revenue right enough... ;)