Someone needs to get in touch with the council ASAP

I know all about them mate. It will not stop this protest though. End of.

You may, but most wonâ??t. I am 100% behind the protest. I just want to highlight what can happen. This ripping off the shirt and beating the chert could turn it into a nightmare. The way i read the councils statement was,â?get in touch, weâ??ll helpâ? I read later in the thread people are â??on itâ? so good on them.

The last thing i want is people getting lifted

I'm sure Koeman/Empire and those helping him organise the protest will be well aware of the limitations placed upon them. :)

I hope so. I know what the police can be like. Section 60’s can be a pain in the arse

I hope so. I know what the police can be like. Section 60’s can be a pain in the arse

The BBC protest finished with a short march to Ibrox Stadium last year and although permission wasn't requested by the organisers, the police ensured it was still permitted and peaceful.

As long as people don't take to the public highway, they'll be absolutely fine.

The BBC protest finished with a short march to Ibrox Stadium last year and although permission wasn't requested by the organisers, the police ensured it was still permitted and peaceful.

As long as people don't take to the public highway, they'll be absolutely fine.

Yeah fair enough, but i’m taking against there’s going to be thousands for this. People have had time to sort out any travel arrangements. I read on twitter the Blackpool True Blues are running a bus up. Good on em!

Yeah fair enough, but i’m taking against there’s going to be thousands for this. People have had time to sort out any travel arrangements. I read on twitter the Blackpool True Blues are running a bus up. Good on em!

Like I say, I'm sure the guys will be planning ahead and will contact GCC and SP... :)

If anything I'd fancy these organisations will be bending over backwards to accommodate the protest and avoid any negative publicity for themselves. Especially the former in an election year.

Like I say, I'm sure the guys will be planning ahead and will contact GCC and SP... :)

If anything I'd fancy these organisations will be bending over backwards to accommodate the protest and avoid any negative publicity for themselves. Especially the former in an election year.

I have no doubt they will. The statement on STV said to me,”Lift the phone, we’ll help set it up”

Should i explain what to do at a section 60 and what the cops can do?

It's a pity Queens Park aren't playing at home on Saturday cos there would be no way they could object to a crowd showing up at a football stadium.

They're at home on the 5th of May though. Nothing to stop us buying tickets and getting inside Hampden legitimately so we can make our feelings known.