Ally - Liquidation More Likely Than Ever

Ally wasn't trying to deflect from the poor performance. He was only answering Chico's line of questioning, but he doesn't need to answer every single bloody question. There's a time for saying no comment to Chico's drivel questions about the future of Rangers and today was one of those days.

The longer Whyte and duff and duffer are there the chances are increasing more every day and if nothing is sorted come the end of this week then liquidation it is! How much longer are D&D going to keep changing deadline after deadline

I thought alot of the reason D+P kept changing dates was to give TBK, Kennedy and the others time because as I understand no bid is adequate with the exception of possibly Miller and he hasn't exactly been clear in his intentions.

I think it is a catch 22 where they're concerned. Damned if they do. Damned if they don't

Who are the ones playing bluff BK/BK's or Duff & Phelps?

Were they bluffing when they said Whyte was "absolutely irrelevant" ?

Were they buffing when they said Whytes "would not be an impediment" ?

When is a bluff no longer a bluff but becomes a downright lie?

There's a game going on but it's not clear who's playing and who's being played.

I take it these are rhethorical questions, not least since the answer is in my post already. And while I am at it, the admins have a job to do and I for one doubt that they risk their careers as well-paid lawyers and essentially court employees for the likes of Whyte and Co..

I take it these are rhethorical questions, not least since the answer is in my post already. And while I am at it, the admins have a job to do and I for one doubt that they risk their careers as well-paid lawyers and essentially court employees for the likes of Whyte and Co..

I give you Mr Gary Withey partner in a 240 year old blue stocking firm of solicitors before he bumped into Craig Whyte and now what?

I give you Mr Gary Withey partner in a 240 year old blue stocking firm of solicitors before he bumped into Craig Whyte and now what?

So what? Is Whitey a court-employed administrator? Or just one of your average lawyers that you'll find in abundance out there? How many students of Oxford, Cambridge, Princeton or Harvard have made utter fools of themselves later on? How many bankers have ruined banks that were in existence for decades or centuries?

@ capstans .... it looks that you do not know the meaning of dignity, or don't want to. It does indeed show to what sort of level some of us have been dragged down to.

Right on cue the dignity shit your problem is you don' know the difference between dignty and rolling over to get the shit kicked out of us, an attitude that has contributed to our present woes.

Still if your idea of dignity floats your boat carry on, meanwhile in the real world,,

So what? Is Whitey a court-employed administrator? Or just one of your average lawyers that you'll find in abundance out there? How many students of Oxford, Cambridge, Princeton or Harvard have made utter fools of themselves later on? How many bankers have ruined banks that were in existence for decades or centuries?

Withey had a career and was a partner with an eminent law firm of long standing, and in all probability may well end up doing time for his part in the destruction of RFC, he is proof positive what happens when professionals get entangled with Craig Whyte, ever heard of Kenneth MacLeod and Kevin Sykes? Just a couple of accountants who rue the day they ever met Craig Whyte, some people may notice a wee pattern developing eh?