SPL meeting including financial fair play vote delayed until next Monday

They noticed the size of the protest match on Saturday and shat it.

Bigtime. I actually think it’s not as bad as the initial kneeejerk.

You have to note that D&F have said we can be in admin till new season starts no probs. (yeah i know, pinch of salt)

As said continually, I'll be astonished if the turkey's vote for Christmas & approve these new rules.

But these turkey's are having behind closed door meetings with Regan and Liewell. As has already been stated ref: Raith Rovers and there cash incentive to the SFA to allow them into the SC I believe Christmas is being sold to the turkey's as a saving grace, and not a snapping of the neck.

I truly believe they will NOT pass this nonsense simply because, if we drop out of the SPL there will be clubs who will follow suit. That is the one fact Liwell and Regan cannot hide.

Will that be the " It only affects Rangers paragraph " the rest of us are ok.

I've seen it suggested that it could be a delay to allow us time to sort out a newco because the SPL have secretly agreed to allow a newco Rangers immediate SPL entry. That theory actually makes a fair bit of sense, but it's all pure speculation.

I was pissed off at first when I heard they'd postponed the majority of the rule change voting today, but at the end of the day it's not right for them to make such massive rule changes just because of our situation. They changed the rules back in 2004 while SPL clubs were in administration, but that was only to keep up with the rule changes in England (10 point deduction rule). These new proposed SPL rule changes are a different kettle of fish and clearly proposed to try and shaft Rangers. Now they're back-tracking and trying to cover their arses.