Fury (Chris Graham) on Scotland Tonight

I thought after an indifferent start he did very well indeed, and as others have said well done to him for having the courage to go on.

Agreed. I thought he spoke a lot of sense TBH. Especially with regards to the whole "new co" thing. As the speaker says, I feel that too much "emotional" emphasis has been attached to this. For me the financial "new co" apsect means little me as Rangers are about the team, the players, the stadium, the fans and the history. You will never take that away IMO.

Edited by Max Rebo's Big Blue Nose

I think it's hilarious how throughout this whole saga, the Sports media have gone out of their way to tell us that they aren't Tax or Business experts but the first time something positive happens all of a sudden they're experts on Newco's Corporate Law and Tax Evasion.

Spiers "I'm not a business expert".. no mate, but your area of expertise does begin with the letter B.

How Chris sat next to him without tearing him a new one is beyond me.