Who would you play at right back?

Hutton or Bardsley?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Hutton or Bardsley?

• Hutton
    • Bardsley

Guest rangerstillidie

i know hutton is here for the long run ;) but Bardsley is far by a better player and we need to play our Strongest Team at this moment our Defence is really bad and bringing back Bardsley could only be a better choice for Rangers.

i know hutton is here for the long run ;) but Bardsley is far by a better player and we need to play our Strongest Team at this moment our Defence is really bad and bringing back Bardsley could only be a better choice for Rangers.

Try telling Le Guen that. You have to put out a winning team each week and consistency has a lot to do with that.

Guest rangerstillidie
Try telling Le Guen that. You have to put out a winning team each week and consistency has a lot to do with that.

ano mate the guys an idiot! i stould by him up untill last night but seriosuly i can't doo know more its gettin beyond a f***ing joke! all he will say if you ask him about team selection is... " its my shoyz" the guys a complete joke. I dont think he gets it into the players heads what ever he says to them anyways they need a a right good kick up the arse! get McCoist and Gough in Now !

Yes, and such now Bardsley may well have shout for being in Sarurday's team.

But he'll have to do more than his last couple of games in the team to show that he deserves to be in before Hutton for a long spell.

Yes, and such now Bardsley may well have shout for being in Sarurday's team.

But he'll have to do more than his last couple of games in the team to show that he deserves to be in before Hutton for a long spell.

Quite! I think all the players should take a long hard look at themselves and fight for any future place in the team!

Quite! I think all the players should take a long hard look at themselves and fight for any future place in the team!

Get rid of them all I say, we are playing a team that lost us the league last year, Murray, get your hand in your pocket! :mad: