Traynor: Blue Knights must act now to save Rangers

I believe the BK have had several opportunities to move things forward, but have failed every time. Apparently they were offered the Preferred Bidder slot, but struggled to come up with the cash, then when they did get the cash, they stepped back. Bill Miller took a step back to allow a fresh BK's bid - nothing worthy materialised. Also reports of their "bid" had stated the amount is a pittance!!! All that before they have even got close to discussing Whytes shares.

Like I say, the main obstacle for all has been Whyte and that explains every other problem over the course of this debacle. :)

Like I say, the main obstacle for all has been Whyte and that explains every other problem over the course of this debacle. :)

Yeah the main issue has definitely been Whyte.

Paul Murray said the Blue Knights were certainly going to pay the £500k but they needed guarantees that Whyte's shares would be delivered. When no guarantees were forthcoming what was the point of paying the £500k?

Should also be noted that Bill Miller was awarded preferred bidder status without paying up.

Yeah the main issue has definitely been Whyte.

Paul Murray said the Blue Knights were certainly going to pay the £500k but they needed guarantees that Whyte's shares would be delivered. When no guarantees were forthcoming what was the point of paying the £500k?

Should also be noted that Bill Miller was awarded preferred bidder status without paying up.

Ng also baulked at paying £500k with no assurances.

All 3 of the main bidders have been put off proceeding by Duff & Phelps. The delays are causing untold harm to our club.

They are incompetent but we are stuck with them now.

Guest de_bear

As did Miller.

Everyone told D&P to ram it, but those who wanted to chose to see it as TBK had no money.

Guest Guardian
I would be most interested to see the supporting evidence for that post.

it's all there.

I'd still be more interested to see you answer the questions on TBK's bid.

Your continued ducking only confirms what I said.

it's all there.

I'd still be more interested to see you answer the questions on TBK's bid.

Your continued ducking only confirms what I said.

Come on, you can't say that without backing up your own claims...